Dr. Gang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eli Gang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Gang completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Medical Group and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Columbia Presby Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Medical Group
Cardiovascular Medical Group414 N Camden Dr Ste 1100, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Existing Patients: (310) 278-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gang?
Have been seeing Dr Gang for nearly 5 years for a chronic A fib problem. I am very impressed with him. He spends enough time to diagnose, explain options and answer questions. Last year he performed an ablation which was mostly successful and then an electo conversion which, so far, has solved the problem. The office staff has always been kind and courteous. His nurse and assistant are the best. Always a good experience! I happily travel 110 miles one way to see him, I think that much of him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gang frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gang's office is located at 414 N Camden Dr Ste 1100, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center