Dr. Kruglyak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elena Kruglyak, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Kruglyak completed a residency at Montefiore MC. She currently practices at Hematology Oncology Associates of the Treasure Coast and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kruglyak is board certified in Hematology.
- Montefiore MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Montefiore MC, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Montefiore MC, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Medical School — 1988
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology Oncology Associates of the Treasure Coast
21st Century Oncology LLC9970 Central Park Blvd N Ste 304, Boca Raton, FL 33428 Existing Patients: (561) 482-6611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kruglyak?
These folks have managed my blood clotting issue for 10 years. Never a problem. Office is clean and staff are great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elena Kruglyak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kruglyak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kruglyak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kruglyak frequently treats Bone Marrow Evaluation, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Kruglyak's office is located at 9970 Central Park Blvd N Ste 304, Boca Raton, FL 33428. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kruglyak speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center