Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gillan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eileen Gillan, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Gillan completed a residency at UC Irvine Med Ctr. She currently practices at Connecticut Children's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gillan is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- UC Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- UC Irvine Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Connecticut Children's Medical Center282 Washington St, Hartford, CT 06106 Existing Patients: (860) 545-9630
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gillan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gillan frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma).
Dr. Gillan's office is located at 282 Washington St, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gillan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.