Dr. Caballes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Efren Caballes, DO is a sports medicine specialist in Superior, CO. Dr. Caballes completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center - New York University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Cornerstone Orthopedics and is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caballes is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- New York University / Rusk Institute Of Rehabilitation Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- NYU Langone Medical Center - New York University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2015
- North Shore -LIJ Health System Plainview Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2012
- University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caballes?
An exceptional doctor. Dr C treated my SI joint issues with remarkable care and skill. I’ve had steroid shots with others but I don’t think they got it in the right place. Dr C is a master at figuring out just what is needed. Feeling a lot better already.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Efren Caballes, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Caballes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caballes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Caballes frequently treats Arthritis, Osteoarthritis of Hip, and Ganglion Cyst.
Dr. Caballes' office is located at 3 Superior Dr, Superior, CO 80027. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lutheran Medical Center
- St. Anthony North Health Campus