Dr. Edwin Cadet, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Cadet completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. He currently practices at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Raleigh, NC and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cadet is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Orthopaedic - Raleigh Office3001 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27612 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic - Garner Office1325 Timber Dr E, Garner, NC 27529 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic - North Raleigh Office10880 Durant Rd Ste 300, Raleigh, NC 27614 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- Brown Univ, Undergraduate School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cadet?
Dr. Cadet and his team were kind, helpful, and efficient. I had a great experience from start to finish.
- Rex Hospital