Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Edwin Purvis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Meridian, MS. Dr. Purvis completed a residency at Keesler Med Center 81st Med Group. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of the South-meridian and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Purvis is board certified in Cardiology.
- Brooke Army Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Saushec-Brooke Army Med Ctr/Wilford Hall, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Keesler Med Center 81st Med Group, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Keesler Medical Center 81st Medical Group, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 1993
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Institute of the South-meridian4909 Great Riv Dr, Meridian, MS 39305 Existing Patients: (601) 282-8980
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Purvis?
Checkup. Very good and friendly and professional was impressed by his knowledge and how he discussed my problems with me
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Purvis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Purvis frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Purvis' office is located at 4909 Great Riv Dr, Meridian, MS 39305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Purvis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital