Dr. Edward Pottmeyer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pottmeyer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Pottmeyer, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in McKinney, TX. Dr. Pottmeyer completed a residency at Tex Heart Institute. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pottmeyer is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Texas Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Tex Heart Institute, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Calif Davis, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2305 BENNINGTON, McKinney, TX 75070 Existing Patients: (530) 227-8030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pottmeyer?
I had triple bypass surgery performed by Dr. Pottmeyer two years ago. He used the beating heart technique. and if I had not had complications it would have been a walk in the park. You see I have an allergic reaction to heparin which causes massive amounts of blood clots to form. This condition was unknown. DR.. Pottmeyer did a terrific job as did the intensive care physician, DR.. Strouv. If it were not for these two men, I would be very dead today. I can't say enough nice things about DR. Pot
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pottmeyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pottmeyer frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Wound Repair, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Pottmeyer's office is located at 2305 BENNINGTON, McKinney, TX 75070. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pottmeyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital