Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Martin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Oklahoma Heart Institute and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ala Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Heart Institute9228 S Mingo Rd Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74133 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Oklahoma Heart Institute1265 S Utica Ave Ste 300, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Milo Clinic1305 E Taft Ave, Sapulpa, OK 74066 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Hillcrest Medical Center South Point Mri9228 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK 74133 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Very professional, always gets you in and out quickly but very thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 9228 S Mingo Rd Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74133. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center