Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Edward Fry, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Fry completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at St. Vincent Medical Group and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fry is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Interventional Cardiology, Other Education — 1992
- Barnes Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Washington University St Louis, Medical School — 1983
- Grinnell College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Vincent Medical Group
St. Vincent Medical Group8333 Naab Rd Ste 400, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Existing Patients: (317) 338-6666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fry?
Takes time with you and explains diagnosis and procedures very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fry frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fry's office is located at 8333 Naab Rd Ste 400, Indianapolis, IN 46260. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel
- Ascension St. Vincent Anderson
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Ascension St. Vincent Jennings
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Reid Health
- Schneck Medical Center