Click here to compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in North Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Magaziner completed a residency at New York Med College. He currently practices at Edward S Magaziner MD and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton. Dr. Magaziner is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- New York Med College, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Ithaca College, Undergraduate School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Edward S Magaziner MD
Edward S Magaziner MD2186 State Route 27 Ste 2D, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Existing Patients: (732) 297-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Magaziner?
Dr. Magaziner repaired a high grade tear in the tibial tendon in my ankle with stem cells and platelate rich plasma (mine). It was miraculous - I am walking around and pursuing my normal daily activities. A far better option to surgery that would require a difficult 6-12 month recovery. Dr. Magaziner is a pain management specialist as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Magaziner frequently treats Bursitis, Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee), and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Magaziner's office is located at 2186 State Route 27 Ste 2D, North Brunswick, NJ 08902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Magaziner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Magaziner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
- Saint Clare's Dover Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital