Dr. Edward Rubin, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Garden City, NY. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell. He currently practices at Dr. Edward Rubin Pain Management and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Dr. Edward Rubin Pain Management1103 Stewart Ave, Garden City, NY 11530 Existing Patients: (516) 739-9771
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- St Georges University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
I have been a patient for well over 10 years. Dr. Rubin has helped greatly improve my quality of life, I am working, active in my community and enjoy socializing with my friends & family. In addition he has a wide variety of tools from conventional medicine to Ketamine Infusion, Laser therapy and so much more. The staff is always professional & helpful. His office also has Telemed which with everything happening now its a blessing!
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island