Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Gerstenfeld completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Univ of California Home Care Serv. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mass, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerstenfeld?
Takes time and listens to you
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gerstenfeld's profile.
Dr. Gerstenfeld frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gerstenfeld's office is located at 400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gerstenfeld has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.