Dr. Edward Shen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Shen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Shen completed a residency at Royal Victoria Hosp-McGill. He currently practices at CARDIOLOGY GROUP and is affiliated with The Queen's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- CVRI-UCSF, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Royal Victoria Hosp-McGill, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Royal Victoria Hosp-McGill, Internship Hospital — 1977
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese
Edward N. Shen M.d. Inc.1380 Lusitana St Ste 701, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 545-4144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shen?
Dr. Shen provided me with initial electrophysiology consultation and performed an ablation to correct the diagnosis of Wolff-Parkson-White syndrome I received in early 2018. The procedure went well at Queens Medical. I continue to feel healthier and stronger and look forward to the quality of life continuing to improve since I am no longer on medication since the procedure. I have to thank Dr. Shen for his level of professional care, specialization and skill of performing ablation!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shen frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shen's office is located at 1380 Lusitana St Ste 701, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shen speaks Vietnamese, Chinese, Cantonese, and Chinese, Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Queen's Medical Center