Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacInerney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edward MacInerney, MD is a cardiology specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID. Dr. MacInerney completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest and is affiliated with Kootenai Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. MacInerney is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University College Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Texas Technical University, Medical School — 1989
- Rice U, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 320, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Existing Patients: (208) 625-5250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacInerney?
Would I recommend him to my family and friends? In a heart beat. Follow up exam from 4 vessel bypass: After reading some negative comments, I almost turned down Dr MacInerney as a provider, after meeting him and under going his exam, sure glad that I took him on as my Cardiologist, more so, very happy he accepted me as a patient. Some of the commenters need to be under treatment thru the VA, may they wouldn't be so critical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. MacInerney frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Sinus Bradycardia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. MacInerney's office is located at 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 320, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacInerney speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. MacInerney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kootenai Health