Dr. Edward Kazarian, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Kazarian completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at EDWARD L KAZARIAN, MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kazarian is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Edward L Kazarian, MD
Edward L Kazarian, MD591 Lincoln St Ste 1, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 852-7522
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Wilmer Eye Infirm, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1977
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1974
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazarian?
Doctor Kazarian is top shelf in my book!!!