Dr. Onuma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Onuma, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Onuma completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He currently practices at Peninsula Gastrointestinal Specialists and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Onuma is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- St Vincent's Hosp & Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peninsula Gastrointestinal Specialists
San Mateo100 S Ellsworth Ave Ste 507, San Mateo, CA 94401 Existing Patients: (650) 342-7432
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Onuma?
Dr Onuma is my second opinion dr He is very kind and concerned about all your health conditions.He knows how to explain, listen and speaks to his patient. To me having others medical conditions and being treated for different specialists . The main key for a good dr is having all good !!! Mentioned above !!! That I was missing from my previous Gastrentologist . Excellent and I will recommend him 100%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Onuma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Onuma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Onuma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Onuma frequently treats Pancreatic Disease.
Dr. Onuma's office is located at 100 S Ellsworth Ave Ste 507, San Mateo, CA 94401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Onuma speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center