Dr. Edward Ricciardelli, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Hampstead, NC. Dr. Ricciardelli completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Summit Plastic Surgery & Dermatology, Wilmington NC and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ricciardelli is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Summit Plastic Surgery & Dermatology, Wilmington NC
Summit Plastic Surgery & Dermatology, Wilmington NC14057 Us Highway 17 Ste 130, Hampstead, NC 28443 Existing Patients: (910) 794-5355
- University Of Virginia Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Virginia Mason Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1985
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- NGS CoreSource
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ricciardelli?
Dr. Ricciardelli did an excellent job on two surgeries of mine: blepharplasty and melanoma removal. The results in my mind, true artistry - no scarring. He is very professional, kind demeanor, and genuinely concerned about the patient.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center