Dr. Edward Husarik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Husarik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Husarik, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Husarik completed a residency at U Iowa Hosps & Clinics. He currently practices at Woodcreek Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Husarik is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 3 11102 Sunrise 102 103 Blvd E, Puyallup, WA 98374 Existing Patients: (253) 848-8797
Woodcreek Healthcare1706 S Meridian Ste 130, Puyallup, WA 98371 Existing Patients: (253) 848-8797
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Husarik?
Spent a lot of time with my boys during their visit. Very informative and had a overall pleasant experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Husarik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Husarik frequently treats Wellness Examination, Immunization Administration, and Newborn Jaundice.
Dr. Husarik's office is located at 11102 Sunrise Blvd E Ste 103, Puyallup, WA 98374. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Husarik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.