Dr. Edward Mintz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mintz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Mintz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Mintz completed a residency at Baptist Health System Inc. He currently practices at Columbia Eye Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mintz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Baptist Health System Inc, Residency Hospital
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- UNIV OF SC SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1989
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mintz?
First visit after referral from upstate ophthalmologist Very professional with good engagement I recommend him and his staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mintz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mintz frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Nearsightedness.
Dr. Mintz's office is located at 1920 Pickens St, Columbia, SC 29201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mintz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.