Dr. Terrien has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Terrien, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Terrien completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Cardiology - Tilley Drive and is affiliated with Copley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Terrien is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Terrien?
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Wm Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology - Tilley Drive
University Cardiology Associates62 Tilley Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403 Existing Patients: (802) 847-4600
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Terrien, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Terrien's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Terrien accepts your insurance.
Dr. Terrien frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Terrien's office is located at 62 Tilley Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Copley Hospital
- Northwestern Medical Center
- University Of Vermont Medical Center