Call (737) 276-4400 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Edward Chafizadeh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Chafizadeh completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Cardio Texas and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chafizadeh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Hospital Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- none, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cedar Park1015 E 32nd St Ste 508, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chafizadeh?
Office run efficiently. Staff friendly and helpful. Dr. Chafizadeh is personable and down-to-earth. He listens. He explains what is going on with your heart clearly. Very glad I was referred to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chafizadeh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Chafizadeh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chafizadeh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chafizadeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chafizadeh frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Chafizadeh's office is located at 1015 E 32nd St Ste 508, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chafizadeh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center