Call (615) 860-1556 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Edward Barnes, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Barnes completed a residency at University Of Tn College Of Med. He currently practices at Tennessee Oncology and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barnes is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tennessee Oncology3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 760, Nashville, TN 37207 Existing Patients: (615) 860-1556
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnes?
TREATED FOR LARGE B- CELL LYMPHOMA.. DR KIRK AND STAFF VERY CARING EVERYONE FROM RECEPTIONIST (VAMPIRES) CHEMO NURSES CHEERFUL PROFESSIONAL JUST WONDERFUL GIVING CARE ALL THE WAY THROUGH CANCER TREATMENT. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT CARE!!?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Barnes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barnes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barnes frequently treats Anemia, Lymphocytosis, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Barnes' office is located at 3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 760, Nashville, TN 37207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barnes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center