Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Edmund Kassis, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Greenville, SC. He currently practices at Cancer Institute MDC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kassis is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- National Insitutes Of Health, National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kassis?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Edmund Kassis, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kassis's profile.
Dr. Kassis frequently treats the following conditions: Barrett's Esophagus, Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System , and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kassis' office is located at 890 W Faris Rd Ste 320, Greenville, SC 29605. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Yes, Dr. Edmund Kassis, MD holds board certifications in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Dr. Kassis has over 23 years of healthcare experience.
Cancer Institute MDC
Prisma Health Division of Surgical Oncology - Greenville890 W Faris Rd Ste 320, Greenville, SC 29605 (864) 455-1200