Dr. Edmund Karam, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Neptune, NJ. Dr. Karam completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Shore Heart Group and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Karam is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Shore Heart Group
- 2003, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University Med Center, Internship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karam?
Dr performed a cardiac ablation for PVCs. Third day after the procedure and heart feels different. Good different.
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center