Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krueger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Editha Krueger, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Krueger completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy Health Sys. She currently practices at Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton Inc and is affiliated with Bellin Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krueger is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- St Joseph Mercy Health Sys, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton Inc2500 E Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI 54911 Existing Patients: (920) 364-3600
Radiology Associates Appleton
Thedacare Regional Medical Center-appleton1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI 54911 Existing Patients: (920) 739-5642
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krueger?
Dr. Krueger explained my cancer, gave me alternatives and went the extra distance when I was at the initial stage of my cancer treatment. She was emotionally responsive and caring Bout my case. I felt very validated and was in great hands with Dr. Krueger.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krueger frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Breast Cancer, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Krueger's office is located at 2500 E Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI 54911. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krueger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton