Call (215) 395-3130 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Edith Hasbrouck, MD
Dr. Edith Hasbrouck, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Hasbrouck completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. She currently practices at Einstein Center for Adults with Disabilities and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hasbrouck is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hasbrouck?
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hasbrouck has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edith Hasbrouck, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hasbrouck's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hasbrouck accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hasbrouck frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Constipation.
Dr. Hasbrouck's office is located at 1200 W Tabor Rd Rm 104, Philadelphia, PA 19141. Find other locations and directions.