Dr. Edgardo Yordan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yordan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edgardo Yordan, MD is a oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Yordan completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Rush University Medical Center and is affiliated with John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yordan is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- USC Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Meml Sloan-Kettering, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Chicago Hosps-Clins, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rush University Medical Center1653 W Congress Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 942-6723
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yordan?
He literally saved my life 29 years ago. I was at stage 3 cervical and uterine cancer. I’m thankful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yordan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yordan frequently treats Cervical Cancer, Hysterectomy - Open , and Gynecologic Cancer.
Dr. Yordan's office is located at 1653 W Congress Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yordan speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yordan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center