Dr. Lerma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edgar Lerma, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Evergreen Park, IL. Dr. Lerma completed a residency at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lerma is board certified in Nephrology.
- Northwestern University Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1991
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lerma?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edgar Lerma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lerma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lerma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lerma frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Renal Hyperparathyroidism, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Lerma's office is located at 3358 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL 60805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Franciscan Health Chicago Heights
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Roseland Community Hospital