Dr. Oppenheimer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edgar Oppenheimer, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Salem, MA. Dr. Oppenheimer completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Massgeneral for Children At North Shore Medical Center and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oppenheimer is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Red Cross Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Groote-Schuur Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- U Cape Town, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massgeneral for Children At North Shore Medical Center57 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 354-2795
Easter Seals15 Ermer Rd Unit 102, Salem, NH 03079 Existing Patients: (603) 893-0984
Mass General for Children Specialties104 Endicott St Ste Ll02, Danvers, MA 01923 Existing Patients: (978) 882-6999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oppenheimer?
He is very efficient, review past records, ask for them if he does not have them, talks to the parent, talks/examine the child and then summarizes the visit and next steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oppenheimer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oppenheimer frequently treats Diabetes Type 1, Malaise and Fatigue, and Conduct Disorder.
Dr. Oppenheimer's office is located at 57 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beverly Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center