Dr. Marc Mariani, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Mariani completed a residency at Mayo Med School Rochester Mn. He currently practices at St. Mark's Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mariani is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
St. Mark's Orthopaedic Clinic
St. Mark's Orthopaedic Clinic1160 E 3900 S Ste 4050, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (801) 261-7479
- Mayo Med School Rochester Mn, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Mayo Med School Rochester Mn, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Altius Health Plans
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mariani?
My husband, 85,had a hip replacement 5 weeks ago. Had an appt wi another Dr for 6/25(made in Jan). We let it go b/c of the virus, but the pain was too much. Called Mariaani's ofc, spoke to a WONDERFUL WOMAN named Burl, who was understanding about his problem, she made an appt to see him for xrays the next morning. WOW! we could hardly wait! Xray showed - hip was an awful mess! Met wi Dr Mariani & Robert Johnstun - next and had an appointment for surgery in 2 weeks. Imagine we had waited almost 5 months in pain. God Bless Dr Mariani who was willing to see him, his wonderful staff who talked to me about his health and made the appt. His 4 week check up = Zero pain! So sad I waited to call Dr Mariani. I thought he had retired. HE CAME BACK! Everyone in that office was professional, understanding and sympathetic to his plight. Thanks to Dr Mariani's skills as a surgeon he is walking without a walker or a cane! So what grade would I give him and his wonderful people = 10!
- St. Mark's Hospital