Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duwayne Carlson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kearney, NE. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Loyola University Hospital. He currently practices at Platte Valley Medical Clinic LLC and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- IU Health Methodist, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Loyola University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Western Orthopedics & Sports Medicine2373 G Rd Ste 100, Grand Junction, CO 81505 Existing Patients: (970) 245-0484
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlson frequently treats Pyogenic Arthritis, Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open, and Tibia and Fibula Fractures.
Dr. Carlson's office is located at 3219 Central Ave, Kearney, NE 68847. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carlson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Great Plains Health
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center