Dr. Burns has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Durand Burns, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Burns completed a residency at University Mn. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Mn, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Mn, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Abbott-north Western Hospital800 E 28th St Ste H2100, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Durand Burns, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burns' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burns accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burns frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Burns' office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital