Dr. Driola Brahaj, MD is a hematology specialist in Bristol, CT. Dr. Brahaj completed a residency at New York Medical College. She currently practices at BRISTOL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Bristol Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brahaj is board certified in Internal Medicine.
The Family Medical Group25 Collins Rd, Bristol, CT 06010 Existing Patients: (860) 589-8882
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Internship Hospital
- University of Tirana, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brahaj?
Dr. Brahaj basically saved me. by diagnosing my illness. She persisted with insurance company to get the various tests I needed to gets a specific diagnosis, which is needed to decide on what chemo treatments are recommended. She is my champion.! She got me into her schedule the same day I was referred to her.
- Bristol Hospital