Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Drew Baldwin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Federal Way, WA. Dr. Baldwin completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baldwin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center
Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center33501 1st Way S, Federal Way, WA 98003 Existing Patients: (206) 341-1111
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 Existing Patients: (206) 341-1111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baldwin?
Courtous physician. Dr. Baldwin has helped assure my 80 year mother from the most feared among human illness. Concisely, a young Cardiologist with wonderful interventional skill in case (forbid for sake of a patient) of a heart attack or anginal chest pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baldwin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Baldwin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Baldwin's office is located at 33501 1st Way S, Federal Way, WA 98003. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center