Dr. Drew Baldwin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Baldwin completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Multicare Auburn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Cardiology1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 341-1111
Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center
Virginia Mason Federal Way33501 1st Way S, Federal Way, WA 98003 (206) 341-1111
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baldwin?
Courtous physician. Dr. Baldwin has helped assure my 80 year mother from the most feared among human illness. Concisely, a young Cardiologist with wonderful interventional skill in case (forbid for sake of a patient) of a heart attack or anginal chest pain.
- Multicare Auburn Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center