Dr. Douglas Orr, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Orr completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orr is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Texas Oncology-Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center3410 Worth St, Dallas, TX 75246 (214) 370-1000
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orr?
i have never been to a doctor who takes the time and truly cares to explain your situation in depth. When you leave his office, you know exactly what to expect. Plus he stays on top of your care and follows up better than any doctor I've ever had. Highly recommend.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas