Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Douglas Dothager, MD is a pulmonologist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Dothager completed a residency at Tripler Army Med Center. He currently practices at Pulmonary Physicians of Southern Illinois and is affiliated with Hshs Holy Family Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Dothager is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Fitzsimons Army Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Tripler Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulmonary Physicians of Southern Illinois
Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Physicians Ltd4600 Memorial Dr Ste 200, Belleville, IL 62226 Existing Patients: (618) 257-5787
Memorial Hospital4500 Memorial Dr, Belleville, IL 62226 Existing Patients: (618) 257-5787
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dothager?
He is a knowledgeable professional physician. Kind and considerate
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dothager has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dothager frequently treats Sleep Apnea, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Asthma.
Dr. Dothager's office is located at 4600 Memorial Dr Ste 200, Belleville, IL 62226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hshs Holy Family Hospital
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Breese
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Highland
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Memorial Hospital East