Click here to compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Savage, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Brunswick, GA. Dr. Savage completed a residency at University Fl Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Florida Shands - Gainesville, FL, Fellowship Hospital
- University Fl Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Wilford Hall Med Center Aetc, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School - Norfolk, VA, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurosurgery
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurosurgery2500 Starling St Ste 403, Brunswick, GA 31520 Existing Patients: (912) 466-5443
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savage?
As a ARNP, I found Dr. Savage to be very forthright with the information, diagnosis, procedure and expected outcome. Extremely professional and did a amazing job on my surgery. I would definately recommend him as he is a doctor that tells you how it is and does try to sugar coat or fluff anything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Savage has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Savage frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Broken Neck.
Dr. Savage's office is located at 2500 Starling St Ste 403, Brunswick, GA 31520. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick