Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Fraser, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. He currently practices at Umdnj-rwj Medical Center and is affiliated with University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fraser is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- UMC of Southern Nevada, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Nevada, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2008
- UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fraser?
Dr.Fraser is an example of true excellence with a warm bedside manner. He is professional yet also exhibits a sense of humor and human kindness.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Douglas Fraser, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Fraser's profile.
Dr. Fraser frequently treats the following conditions: Rib Fracture, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Traumatic Brain Injury. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Fraser's office is located at 1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Fraser is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Douglas Fraser, MD is affiliated with University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Douglas Fraser, MD holds board certifications in Critical Care Surgery and General Surgery.
- University Medical Center