Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Douglas Hodgkin, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Hodgkin completed a residency at University of Colorado. He currently practices at North Memorial Heart Vsclr Inst and is affiliated with North Memorial Health.
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Colorado, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Memorial Heart Vsclr Inst
Cardiovascular Consultants Ltd.3300 Oakdale Ave N Ste 200, Minneapolis, MN 55422 Existing Patients: (763) 581-5400
Regions Hospital640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (651) 254-4887
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hodgkin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hodgkin frequently treats Heart Disease, Third Degree Heart Block, and Second Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Hodgkin's office is located at 3300 Oakdale Ave N Ste 200, Minneapolis, MN 55422. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hodgkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Memorial Health