Call (937) 401-2122 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Douglas Songer, MD
Dr. Douglas Songer, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Bellbrook, OH. Dr. Songer completed a residency at Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Douglas Songer, MD and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital North. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Songer is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Songer?
Wonderful doctor and people that work there.
- Miami Valley Hospital North
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Miami Valley Hospital South
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Douglas Songer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Songer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Songer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Songer frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Songer's office is located at 4301 State Route 725 Suite B, Bellbrook, OH 45305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Songer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.