Dr. Dorota Gardy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gardy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dorota Gardy, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Gardy completed a residency at Baragwanath Hospital. She currently practices at Pros At Genesee Mental Hea Ctr and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai /Nyu, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Baragwanath Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Witwatersrand Baragwanath Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- UNIVERSITY OF THE WITWATERSRAND MEDICAL SCHOOL, Medical School — 1986
- University of Rochester, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gardy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gardy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gardy frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Gardy's office is located at 224 Alexander St, Rochester, NY 14607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gardy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Pros At Genesee Mental Hea Ctr
Pros At Genesee Mental Hea Ctr224 Alexander St, Rochester, NY 14607 (585) 922-7200