Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ben-Ami accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dorit Ben-Ami, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Ben-Ami completed a residency at Eitanim Mental Health/Hebrew University Affiliate. and is affiliated with Mclaren Lapeer Region. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Eitanim Mental Health/Hebrew University Affiliate, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Hebrew University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2017 Jefferson St SW Fl 2, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 981-8025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ben-Ami?
Dr Ben Ami is very patient and listens well. She really takes her time to see how to help patients and is persistent to seeking a better quality of life for a patient. This facility offers services I have not seen elsewhere (biofeedback, art therapy, biomat etc)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ben-Ami frequently treats Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test, ImPACT Testing, and Head CT Scan.
Dr. Ben-Ami's office is located at 2017 Jefferson St SW Fl 2, Roanoke, VA 24014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ben-Ami speaks French, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ben-Ami has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mclaren Lapeer Region