Dr. Middleman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dori Middleman, MD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in York, PA. Dr. Middleman completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. She currently practices at Family First Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Phila Child Guid Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Hahnemann U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Bryn Mawr College, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Middleman?
I have been going to Dori for over twenty years and I am truly lucky that I have developed an amazing rapport with her. She knows her stuff, listens to you well, And is a great problem solver. Although I moved to New York, I remain one of her patients because of my truest trust I put into Dori.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dori Middleman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Middleman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Middleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Middleman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders).
Dr. Middleman's office is located at 116 S George St, York, PA 17401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Family First Health
George Street Center116 S George St, York, PA 17401 Existing Patients: (717) 845-8617
Dori Middleman MD
Main Line Psychological Services300 E Lancaster Ave Ste 306b, Wynnewood, PA 19096 Existing Patients: (610) 664-7793