Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (929) 367-6310, and for other questions, call (212) 241-4325.
Dr. Dong-Seok Lee, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6576
Dr. Dong-Seok Lee, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Astoria, NY. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Queens Infusion Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in General Surgery.
Mount Sinai Queens Infusion Center
Mount Sinai Queens Infusion Center2715 30th Ave, Astoria, NY 11102 Call
Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center
Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center1470 Madison Ave Fl 3, New York, NY 10029 Call
Mount Sinai Surgical Associates
Mount Sinai Surgical Associates13516 Roosevelt Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 Call
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dong-Seok Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Thoracentesis, Lung Cancer, and Decortication and Pleurectomy.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 2715 30th Ave, Astoria, NY 11102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.