Dr. Donald Orr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Orr, MD is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Orr completed a residency at Parkland Meml Hosp-SW Med S. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orr is board certified in Neurology.
- Parkland Meml Hosp-SW Med S, Residency Hospital
- Parkland Meml Hosp-SW Med S, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Emory University, Medical School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1150 Hammond Dr Ste 600, Atlanta, GA 30328 Existing Patients: (770) 551-4350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orr frequently treats Autonomic Disorders, Botox® for Chronic Migraine, and Brachial Plexus Palsy.
Dr. Orr's office is located at 1150 Hammond Dr Ste 600, Atlanta, GA 30328. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.