Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romanelli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donald Romanelli, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Prides Crossing, MA. Dr. Romanelli completed a residency at Lahey Clinic Hospital. and is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- 1 211 COMMON LN, Prides Crossing, MA 01965 Existing Patients: (978) 927-6385
Center For Women
Mt Auburn Hematology Oncology330 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138 Existing Patients: (617) 492-3500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romanelli?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Romanelli frequently treats Vascular Disease, Thrombosis, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Romanelli's office is located at 211 COMMON LN, Prides Crossing, MA 01965. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romanelli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Auburn Hospital