Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 272-3420.
Dr. Donald Massenburg, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Massenburg completed a residency at Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Massenburg is board certified in Rheumatology.
- Rheumatology, The University Of Chicago, Department Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prevea East Mason Health Center3021 Voyager Dr, Green Bay, WI 54311 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Massenburg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Massenburg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donald Massenburg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Massenburg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Massenburg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Massenburg frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Massenburg's office is located at 3021 Voyager Dr, Green Bay, WI 54311. Find other locations and directions.
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- Ascension All Saints Hospital - Spring Street Campus
- Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee
- Door County Medical Center