Dr. Donald Lewis, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Lewis completed a residency at New York Orthopaedic Hospital, Columbia University. He currently practices at Muir Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Concord Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lewis is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Muir Orthopedic Specialists
Walnut Creek Office2625 Shadelands Dr Ste 210, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Existing Patients: (925) 939-8585
- Ny Presbyterian, Internship Hospital
- Board Certified Hand Surgery, Other Education — 2003
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgery, Other Education — 2002
- Lake Tahoe Sports Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Philadelphia Hand Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- New York Orthopaedic Hospital, Columbia University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Panel Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Health Net
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Western Health Advantage
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
Saw Dr. Lewis who treated the pinky finger on my right hand by Xiflex. The pinky finger was badly curled Dr. Lewis process has straightened it. I am still in physical therapy so I can’t say the recovery is final but I am optimistic about the results.
- Concord Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Walnut Creek Medical Center