Dr. Donald Lappe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lappe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Lappe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Lappe completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm Specialists and is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lappe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Mary Hitchcock Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Rhythm Specialists5169 S Cottonwood St Ste 510, Salt Lake City, UT 84107 Existing Patients: (801) 408-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lappe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lappe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lappe frequently treats Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders, Heart Disease, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Lappe's office is located at 5169 S Cottonwood St Ste 510, Salt Lake City, UT 84107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lappe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Lds Hospital