Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donald Sherak, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Sherak completed a residency at Kings Co Hosp/SUNY Downstate Mc. Dr. Sherak is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- UCLA Neuropsy Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Kings Co Hosp/SUNY Downstate Mc, Residency Hospital
- Kings Co Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1330 Beacon St Ste 327, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (800) 533-5586
Andrew Koslow258 Harvard St, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 730-4979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherak?
We highly recommend Dr. Sherak as he is extremely professional, well versed in his field with decades of experience! He listens and answers questions with evidence to back up his thesis statements! We trust his decisions, he always responds to phone calls and emails, never rushed an appointment. He has helped so much, and utilizes multiple strategies including educational, therapeutic, and natural approach to a healthier lifestyle!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherak frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Anxiety.
Dr. Sherak's office is located at 1330 Beacon St Ste 327, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.